Antinuclear Antibody Screen (ANA); Anti Strptolysin-O (ASO); Calcium (Ca); Chem 6 [Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN); Creatinine; Electrolytes [ Carbon Dioxide (CO2); Chloride (CL); Potassium (K); Sodium (Na) ]; Complete Blood Count [ Automated Differential; Hematocrit (Hct); Hemoglobin (Hgb); Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin (MCH); Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Concentration (MCHC); Mean Corpuscular Volume (MCV); Platelet (PLT); Red Blood Cell Count (RBC); Red Cell Distribution Width Standard Deviation (RDWSD); Red Cell Distribution Width Coefficient Variation (RDWCV); White Blood Cell Count (WBC)] ; C-Reactive Protein (CRP); Creatine Kinase (CK); Epstein-Barr Virus Basic Panel [Epstein-Barr Virus Antibody IgG; Epstein-Barr Virus Antibody IgM] ; Estrogen, Total; Glucose Random; HLA-B27 Antigen; Insulin - Like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1 / Somatomedin C); Magnesium (Mg); Parathyroid Hormones Intact (PTH Intact); Progesterone; Protein Electrophoresis; Rheumatoid Factor (RF); Sedimentation Rate (ESR); Testosterone, Total; Thyroid Profile with TSH [Free Thyroxine Index (FTI); T3 Uptake; Thyroid Stimulated Hormone (TSH); Thyroxine Total (T4)]; Uric Acid
• Will Schanxer and Manfred Donike. Metabolism of anabolic steroids in man: synthesis and use of reference substances for identification of anabolic steroid metabolites. Aanaiytzca Chumca
Acta, 275 (1993) 23-48
• Detection and characterization of clostebol sulfate metabolites in Caucasian G, Pozo OJ, Garrostas L, Esquivel A1, Matabosch X, Kotronoulas A, Joglar J, Ventura R. J
Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci. 2016 Jun 1;1022:54-63. doi: /. Epub 2016 Mar 21.
• Clostebol-positive urine after consumption of contaminated meat.
• Debruyckere G1, de Sagher R, Van Peteghem C. Clin Chem. 1992 Sep;38(9):1869-73.
• Many independent ranchers and farmers don’t use artificial hormones on their animals. By purchasing your milk and meat from local, sustainable farms, you are supporting a system that ensures the health and welfare of the farm animals, and protects you and your family from hormone-related health risks.
• Choose hormone-free beef and rBGH-free dairy products at the supermarket. Foods that carry the “USDA-certified organic” G label cannot come from animals given any artificial hormones. When purchasing sustainably raised foods without the "organic" label, be sure to check with the farmer to ensure no hormones were administered.