Very helpful! Thanks for the article..we do not have an infestation but found a few on my cats after getting them shaved for the first time, for summer. It’s making me itchy thinking about it!! My 3 cats have the run of the house and it really worries me about our beds etc. I am going to find this diatomateous earth stuff and use it on my carpet. It is a brand new house and I cant stand the thought of those nasty fleas being on my babies or in my house! (house is in a new sub division-still way in the country) We also have a dog who is an indoor/outdoor dog..Im afraid he might have brought them in to the cats! ugg! What do you think about boric acid for the lawn? My dad used to use that when we were kids and we had animals all the time.
• Ferrets typically have brown, white or mixed fur and are around 51 cm in length—which includes a 13 cm tail.
• They weigh around three pounds and have a lifespan of 7 to 10 years.
• When happy, ferrets may perform a routine known as the weasel war
dance—which is characterized by a series of hops and frenzied attempts
to bump into things.
• This is often accompanied by a soft clucking noise called dooking. When upset, ferrets make a hissing noise.
• Toy poodles are known for their intelligence and are around 25 cm tall and weigh around nine pounds.
• If a toy poodle exceeds 25 cm height, it cannot compete in any dog show as a toy poodle.
• Toy poodles have been known to live as long as 20 years.
• Toy poodles are described as sweet, cheerful, perky and lively, and they love to be around people.
When a person’s neck is cradled in the familiar forearm embrace of an RNC, the choker applies pressure and blood is immediately hindered from leaving the head. This stoppage gives the chokee a pinked and flushed feeling thanks to a growing congestion of blood. Increasing the pressure more flattens the carotid arteries, which are the main target of the choke and the main source of blood to the brain. A few seconds of this and things fade to black, and quickly. Coming out of a blood choke feels a bit like waking up from the dead, or waking up from being blackout drunk. It takes a few moments to figure out who you are, what is happening, and how you got there. All in all, it’s a little kiss on the mouth from the abyss and, when performed correctly, causes no lasting damage. Compared to getting your bell rung, I gotta say, it’s a pretty charming way to end a fight.